What Areas Does The Stair Stepper Target Healthy Ways To Lose 10 Lbs In A Month And A Half For A 14 Year-old?

Healthy ways to lose 10 lbs in a month and a half for a 14 year-old? - what areas does the stair stepper target

First, let me first say that I have to lose sight
the healthy way, and not of starvation or excessive alcohol consumption and cleanup.

I'm 5'6 (and average) and weighs about 140 pounds. to give (a pound or a few)
I am willing to lose 10 pounds. 10. My trip to Cancun in July.
I would be healthier.
I have a gym, but I have 3 pounds of dumbbells,
a trampoline, a step stairway, and a pleasant environment for the run / jog / walk.
I like the sound, the 3 main areas of not only my
Abs and buns / thighs.

I would appreciate your advice on healthy eating to lose weight.
I know, no pop (soda, or other) there are things with sugar,
Cakes, cookies, chips, etc.
My plan is to eat it, a lot of Lean Cuisine & Drink at least 6 * *Mugs
Water per day.

So, what do you recommend?
Thank you!

All answers must be serious, please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment