Orchid Wedding Bouquets Wedding Bouquet Ideas? Nontraditional Ideas Please! ?

Wedding bouquet ideas? Nontraditional ideas please! ? - orchid wedding bouquets

Okay, my cousin house and although I am only 18, I'm the only one who really help her plan the wedding of his sister in London for a program on the seas and all is busy or lazy.

So, my cousin, very traditional, but non-traditional person than I am She's a wedding in black and white with all the bridesmaids in black dresses very cute "little" with white silk neckscarfs (style type 1950). Need some ideas for bouquets, wedding flowers, but because it is winter (December 08) and in winter are hard to find.

I thought it would be bound to a fully white rose and a bouquet of white orchids with a black band, but no bridesmaids bouquets, but each with a white orchid. Is this a bad idea?

Any cool suggestions for bouquets? Types of flowers, colors, fresh flowers, do not do non-traditional ways to ... nothing!

The wedding is in 4 months!

0 comments:

Post a Comment