Skid Steer Tire Chains Please Help Me Before I Crash My Car?

Please help me before i crash my car? - skid steer tire chains

I have 1999 BMW 323i. It is a very good car in good condition with 100,000 miles. ABS and traction control my car, the lights are yellow. I believe that my car is skidding when accelerating especially when I make tight turns. Only recently chnaged my shocks and front wishbones Bush, since the ride a little better. However, traction, and ABS lights.

My tires are in poor condition, and I will be back soon new tires. Do u think that ABS and traction control because the tires are poor or do u still think something else could be. If the car is not better after changing tires that BMW is certainly the dealer. Only recently in an accident because of poor management controls used on the car.

Sorry for the details if my question is basically: do u think the traction and ABS lights are because of bad tires or do u think there could be anything and ultimately to loss of traction control and ABS? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment