What Team Won The Most Trophies In Soccer In 2009 First Question: What Team Country Won In The Men's World Cup Of Soccer Held In Germany Last June? :-)?

First Question: What team country won in the Men's World Cup of Soccer held in Germany last June? :-)? - what team won the most trophies in soccer in 2009

Second question: I think it was the Italian team, is not it?

Third question: So if I am correct, is actually the Italian team, I can help with more information about your computer?

Fourth Question: "Now I want to be directed to this site ..... winning team can tell me where is it?

Fifth Question: I want the complete information of the team championship on the football uniforms, logo, or his team's logo, design Championship Trophy, the team mascot (if possible), color, design your soccer ball, logos, emblems, Badges, badges, badges, license fees, symbols, etc., and thus as a representative of the Italian national football ...... Can someone help me?

For those of you who are trying to help me .......... THANKS TO ALL THE MILLIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! youuuuuuuuuuu!

(:-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment